Why should you get involved?
Participants in the Programme will become part of Digital Supply Chain Hub’s growing Ecosystem and receive the following benefits:
- Up to £80,000 grant funding to work on a Research Paper for 6 months.
- The opportunity to undertake funded research and explore developments which your organisation may have discounted due to commercial constraints.
- The opportunity to become part of the new ecosystem being created around the Digital Supply Chain Hub.
- The opportunity to disseminate research results across the Digital Supply Chain Hub ecosystem and related events (e.g. programme showcase events, partner engagement events.)
- Up to £40,000 grant funding to test and validate the proposed model and option for 3 months.
- The opportunity to partner with the Digital Supply Chain Hub testbed consortium to implement the research results with real-world data.
- The opportunity to strengthen the collaboration with the Digital Supply Chain Hub ecosystem, bringing about greater impact.
- Showcase event: Opportunity to participate in the showcase event in 2024 and/or 2025.
Phases 1 & 2:
- Join leaders from 105 trailblazing Industry and technology providers, 15 universities and several government departments, developing technology solutions to prove real business value in our 4 national testbeds.
- Upon successful completion of the Project, the participant will have the opportunity to join the future Digital Supply Chain Hub Platform. This will offer a platform for connecting interested digital supply chain stakeholders.
- Upon successful completion of the Project, the opportunity to join the Digital Catapult Alumni Network. This keeps alumni informed of opportunities and will provide updates from Digital Catapult providing additional opportunities to engage.