The Digital Trade Conference (DTC) is the annual, international, flagship event for ICC Centre for Digital Trade & Innovation (C4DTI).
Taking place from 3-5 April 2023, it will focus on implementation and will discuss the following:
- how we can implement interoperable systems across government and industry, drawing on international best practice
- enabling legal rules and adopting standards frameworks
- tips on how to prepare markets to go digital
- best practice solutions, lessons learnt from pilot initiatives and access to the international experts and thought leaders leading projects and programmes
- practical solutions to managing key risks across global supply chains – data security, cybersecurity, and fraud
Ben Ramsden, our Partnerships Manager will be speaking at the event.
Ben has been building communities across value chains and social networks in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia for over 20 years. From start-ups to multinationals, industry bodies to social movements, Ben’s specialism in building digitally enabled sustainable & resilient value chains has been developed by working closely with leaders across every part of the food and fashion system furnishing him with an intimate knowledge of the industry and drivers for transformation at all tiers and scales.