About the event
This innovator and research briefing will present the Made Smarter Innovation | Digital Supply Chain Hub programme and our current challenge brief and application opportunities.
This opportunity is a four month programme designed for startups and researchers to develop industry-ready proof of value technology solutions and research papers to some of the most prevalent industrial challenges set by the UK’s leading manufacturers, including BAE Systems and Schneider Electric.
By tackling a challenge with us you’ll work with leading UK manufacturing and supply chain partners to develop your proof of value technology solution or your research framework and model. You will receive funding alongside expertise, and industry leading support on how to apply your research or solution to supply chain challenges. Participants will also receive expert and timely support, industry insights and benefit from our market-leading facilities.
Technology proof of value solutions – £80,000 funding
Research frameworks and models – £40,000 funding
Who should attend
This event will be relevant for:
- Technology startups, scaleups and SME innovators
- Researchers and academic institutions
We are seeking attendance from those capable of developing technology proof of value solutions and or research frameworks and models that address one of our five supply chain challenges.
This innovator and research briefing will provide attendees with the opportunity to
- Learn more about the Made Smarter Innovation | Digital Supply Chain Hub mission and vision
- Find out more about the current manufacturing and industrial sector, and discover how you could work directly with industrial leaders to tackle supply chain challenges
- Understand the programme benefits including up to £80k for technology led proof of value funding and up to £40k in research funding, along with access to technology and
- industry expertise and support to progress your innovative ideas to Industry solutions
- Discover how to apply, the selection criteria and what success looks like
- An opportunity to ask relevant questions before completing your application to join the hub
Rewatch the event
This event took place on Monday 20 June 2022 at 14:00 – 15:30. you can watch the recording here.