Why should I get involved?
Why should supply chain organisations build their own supply chain testbed?
- Test and develop key elements of your supply chain strategy in a world class innovation environment
- Access, develop and deploy new digital solutions in a simulation of your real world supply chain systems and data
- Access to wider digital supply chain hub capabilities and experience
- Build and strengthen supply chain relationships with your key supply chain partners to deliver greater sustainability, resilience and productivity
- Provide leadership to your broader supply chain and the UK innovation community around the art of the possible for supply chain optimisation
Why should a technology partner participate in a testbed?
- Accelerate new product development in a real world, neutral experimentation supply chain environment
- Lower barriers to adoption of your solutions through integrating your technologies into the wider manufacturing ecosystem
- Leverage experience from across a multi tier supply chain to update technology solutions in line with the latest thinking and innovations
- Access to wider Digital Supply Chain Hub capabilities and experience
- Strengthen integration and cooperation between important supply chain partners by working collaboratively on the application of new digital solutions within the Testbed
Why should a domain expert participate in a testbed?
- Gain early access to innovative digital technologies that deliver value to your clients, including, resilience, sustainability and collaboration
- Work with key industry partners in guiding the deployment of new digital solutions, in a unique environment that is low risk but accurately reflects the real world supply chain
- Demonstrate your leadership in digitising the supply chain in a real world environment, influencing market direction and how to best create and generate from digital solutions
- Strengthen understanding of best practice in the application of new digital solutions through collaboration with important supply chain partners and technology providers in a cooperative environment