The overall objective of this challenge is to develop a research framework and model for measuring and managing supply chain resilience within a supply chain network.
This should include:
- Assessment of current research in the areas of supply chain resilience and current state of the art.
- Building a common definition of supply chain resilience based on the literature
- Based on this definition, assess how to best measure supply chain resilience for a specific product supply chain
- Assess what digital technology and approaches could be used to measure and monitor supply chain resilience in organisations and across a specific product supply chain
- Build a concept framework and potential resilience index that could be developed into a digital model in further phases